Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T590 swashplate sensor

Greasyfitting ยท 2022-08-16 18:52

Good evening everyone , I'm working on a Bobcat T590 with the the left swashplate sensor. I removed the old one now getting the new one in is a pain what is the best method of pushing the swashplate sensor back inside the pump you really don't get a lot of room. Any advice would be appreciated!

Replies3
  1. #1Txhayseed2022-08-16 20:32

    Pushing it back in ?? Its a magnetic sensor. It just sits on top and bolts in place.

  2. #2Greasyfitting2022-08-18 08:46

    I got it in this morning runs good. the t590 I'm working on both of them sit underneath the hydropump and there's about an inch or so of room to get to it.

  3. #3Txhayseed2022-08-18 22:29

    Yeah they don't give you much room and who ever decided to use those crappy screws that round out and then to use loctite on a 10/32 screw to boot should get a boot right on his back side.