Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 hammer lines

Richard jeffrey ยท 2020-07-01 14:35

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me how much a full set of hammer lines should cost for a 312c 2013 brand new. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2020-07-01 15:00

    Incomplete question. Do you need all the clamps? Is your machine capable without adding control parts? Usually stick & boom kits are between $10-12k. Other parts are needed too.

  2. #2Richard jeffrey2020-07-01 15:06

    Its just the boom kit I would need including clamps and all the pipe work unsure if it would come with a separate pump in the kit. Thanks for your response

  3. #3Richard jeffrey2020-07-01 15:09
  4. #4Richard jeffrey2020-07-01 15:10

    this is the kit I am looking at there is also 4 solid pipes with it.

  5. #5Nige2020-07-02 04:07

    Does your machine have the necessary section(s) installed in the main control valve to run the hammer..? If you are not sure then post the Serial Number and I can have a look at how it left the factory.

  6. #6Richard jeffrey2020-07-02 04:43

    Hi thanks for the reply yes it does