I just bought the big girl, very pleased! Operated it for 5 hours then walked it up to house for refuel. I washed / pressure washed it, engine compartment, hydro pump, and full exterior. Refueled it (off road fuel) 80 gallons, fuel works fine in everything else I have. It ran fine for 20/30 minutes after all that, parked it for the night. Fired it up today and right into derated mode. Struggles to lift boom at full power, idles fine, very weak when inputs are made. I have checked fuses, wiggled all wires, now im lost. Fail codes engine 10004-2, main 11006-02, information 20101-02. Others have popped up but I was able to delete, information 13002-02 and 20113-02. any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! Paul
Welcome to HEF Buckblaster ! Can't offer much other than the descriptions. 10004.02 - Fuel injector Group 2 Supply Voltage Circuit (P2149) 11006.02 - Engine Controller Communication Error 20101.02 - Engine Warning Alarm
Welcome Buck! You are in good hands with mg2361. pressure washer may be the smoking gun
I agree. I am going to try air hose tonight to clean/ dry things up a bit. Does anyone know where the ECM is located? Thanks again!
Thank you for the descriptions! Do you know where the ECM is located? Inside, outside? Going to try air to dry things up tonight... hopefully it works.
Should be behind the seat under the plastic.
******Update***** I got in it this afternoon, hit the key,,,,, pow, fired right up and runs perfectly. It must have been the pressure washing. Thank you for the responses.