Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 Kobuta SLV75 in Bangor, PA

TheTrueChewy ยท 2025-11-25 14:50

Looked at a 2013 Kobuta SLV75 at 191 North Machinery in Bangor, PA. Anyone around there that can confirm its a real place?

Replies4
  1. #1skyking12025-11-25 16:26

    go look at street view. They had a yard full of jeeps last time the Google car went by. I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole based on the Google reviews. Those look phony as heck.

  2. #2davo7272025-11-27 20:15

    Google thinks its a scam website.

  3. #3Andy FitzGibbon2025-12-05 20:07

    I've been seeing their ads on Facebook for years, so I think they actually exist and are not a scam. However, they've always struck me as an outfit that buys machinery at auction, cleans it up a little, and marks it up a lot. There are so many SVL75s out there that you shouldn't have much trouble finding a private party/auction machine, and won't have to pay a premium for someone else to power wash it and put Armor All on the tracks.

  4. #4davo7272025-12-06 03:02

    Just dont wire money to someone and expect them to ship something to you. You will be very disappointed.