Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has run into this issue. Vin 1T0333GMNF423784. I have replaced the NOx behind the SCR and def header and still derated. Wondering if my new part is faulty. Just waiting on the outlet gas temperature sensor but Wondering if there's anything else that it might be. Any help would be appreciated.
Please post a picture of your serial plate. The number you posted is not coming up. I sse the codes you are showing say stored. Are they becoming active when running? Is the coolant reservoir bracket contacting the outlet NOX sensor? That is an issue with your serial causing the sensor to break. Also, how long did you run the engine after sensor replacement?
Thank you for the quick response, about two days before this code came on when I originally replaced the NOx sensor. The codes on the screen are active. I will look at the coolant reservoir bracket. The previous codes were NOx sensor current high and a quality code was 13%
The first picture is the original sensor, the second one is the new one I replaced. Yes the coolant bracket is touching and damaging the sensor. Is there anything I can do? I contacted Brant and they are looking into it but has anybody fixed this?
Please provide the hours on the machine. If your machine has less than 3000 hours, you are still under emissions warranty. Why pay for parts that the dealer will cover? Bracket AT544285 and hose T480310 have been developed to move the surge tank away from the NOX sensor. That would most likely be covered under warranty as well.
Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately Brant says that the bracket is not covered but I'm going to order it anyway because my customer needs it. Thanks again for the information. That's why I stay on this site to get second opinions and to point me in the right directions. I've recommended this site to all my contracting buddies and all of you guys are happy to help. Awesome site and thanks again
Thank you mg2361. As you can see the difference in the different bracket. Way more clearance. Just doing a regen right now and no codes. Thanks again for the information. I love this site.