Just a few pictures from the 2013 Oregon Logging Conference. Sorry for the lack of quality. Thunderbird 6355 Thunderbird TSY 155 Pierce's new Grapple Processor
Reconditioned Madill 3800C Brand new Madill 3800C
Serial # from the new Madill, along with the owner.
Thought this was cool: the grab handle is a spare hydraulic hose on the Cat feller-buncher. Log Loader Comp Wartah 626.
Cool pics. Whats the story with the pierce head? is it a multi purpose processor/grapple? Its the first time I have seen one
Yep, they call it the Grapple Processor. Its designed so you can process, sort, and load with it. They have a pretty good presentation on their webpage. http://www.piercepacific.com/forestry_grapple_processor_03.php
Cool pics. Some tasty stuff to look at there. Cheers for putting them up.
the hydraulic hose as a grab handle is awesome i said the same thing the first time i seen it years ago. but to my knowlodge Timbco did that first.
I wonder what the Reconditioned Madill 3800C has for a re-power? Also what the Brand new Madill 3800C has for power? Thanks!
Detriot 60 series I believe.