Hi all, I've got a 2013 Volvo/JCB skid steer with about 600 hours on it that started getting a P0400 error a few months ago after running for about 15 minutes. If I shut down it clears the error temporarily. Computer states that it can only open to 55% so I pulled it assuming that it was full in soot. But it is not at all and I can get the valve to easily move a full range of motion. I put the multimeter on the EGR and got 19.5 mA between 1&2, 25 kA between 2&3 and 43 kA between 3&4. I can't find any published data on what those should be but the 19.5 mA between 1&2 seems crazy high and I'm guessing the actuator is shot. I'm just looking for confirmation or correction before I buy a new one because they are ridiculously expensive. Thanks for your help!
Sorry, I wrote Amps but meant Ohms
Hello, I am having a very similar issue as this. I found my turbo was going out(smoking and spitting out some oil from exhaust), so I replaced that thinking it was probably also throwing the P0400 code. After running the first 10 minutes after new turbo, egr code popped up again. Did you ever find the solution for your issue? Mine has 850 hrs on it it 2014.