I have a 2014 CASE 580N that is failing to regenerate automatically after 3 attempts and then goes into a crippled state. Any help would be greatly appreciated and can someone help me with these codes? Fault codes: @3053hrs 3104 37991 7323 3105 3811 3112 Codes @ 2994hrs 1045 17488 19106 3260 17476 17297
Welcome to HEF JBV97 ! There is a wealth of knowledge on this sight and I am sure someone with Case experience will be along shortly to help you out.
Welcome to HEF: you could contact your local dealer and they should help you with the codes.
I found a fault code list by searching Case 580N fault code 3104, a site www.altaimpl.com came up in list and showed the whole list of fault codes, which I copied off for my own use. 3104 code is "Rail pressure relief valve - open" 3105 code is " Rail pressure relief valve - pressure shock requested I hope you can find what I stumbled up on The only thing it didn't list any five digit codes
Thank you for the reply. Ill have a look. Unfortunately, I live on an island in the Caribbean which does not have a dealership, so whenever the backhoe goes into limp mode, it is very expensive to get someone to fly out and reset the machine. Any ideas why it does not regenerate on its own? Also, is there any software that I can use that can perform the regeneration function? Thanks
More than likely the reason it will not regen. is because of all the fault codes. You will have to take care of them before normal operation will proceed. You can look online to see if there are any software for your computer so you can diagnose and repair your machine.
3 of the codes are rail pressure errors the 3000's, check for air in system. Also remove the pressure sensor from the rail and reinstall do not over torque, over torquing can cause rail pressure errors. One code is sytem voltage too high, check alternator output.
Error 1045 is a bad fuel level sensor
Thanks everyone for the assistance so far. Would something like the TEXA laptop or software be able to work? The dealer insisted only the OEM software can work.