Wondering if this machine is High Flow or Standard Flow. Serial Number: CAT0262DEDTB02557 Was told it was when we bought it and it performs as if it is but looking to confirm. Anyway to tell without hooking up a flow gauge set? Thanks!
According to the information online it was originally built as High Flow. Also it seems to be a very high spec machine that was built with most if not all of the optional bells & whistles.
Would it have a different work tool pump? Or do they run the same pump and different orifices? Also thanks for the conformation, I have actually sold the machine and the gentleman that purchased had the cat dealer by him run the Serial Number and they stated it was built Standard Flow. Which is not what I thought.
The standard flow work tool pump and the HF pump are different Part Numbers. Per the Serial Number DBT02557 is equipped with a HF work tool pump.
What is the part number that you are coming up with for the work tool pump? That is also what I am finding but my Cat dealer disagrees with me.
I am coming up with 378-2853 as a complete Group. There is no separate P/N listed for the piston pump. Together with the gear pump they are 487-6181. When I look at the specs for 487-6181 it takes me straight to "piston pump - High Flow".
I have the same question…getting 2 different answers from two different sources on whether or not my machine is high flow. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 2018 279D serial: GTL05003
GTL05003 was originally built in November 2017 with High Flow and I can't see it being any different today. It is equipped with the 485-0412 Deluxe Hydraulic Control Arrangement package.