Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2014 e35i low power engine stalls

Tomcat955 · 2022-07-23 03:01

Hello, I recently bought a 2014 bobcat e35i that was involved in a roll over accident. I dragged the thing back to my shop pulled the glow plugs cranked it over and got it running. One plug seemed mangled but the little 3 cylinder kubota seems to run smooth no smoke revs up to 2600rpm. The machine has 600 hours on it. It seems heavily underpowered specifically in the tracks. I don’t have a bucket for it yet so I haven’t tried digging but it has a considerable amount of power in the boom and full function. When I try moving it tho it is super slow and stalls out if u quickly push the stick one way or the other. I changed both hydraulic filters and they looked clean no contaminants. Any idea what could cause this?

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2022-07-23 04:52

    Good day That is low hours for such an issue, as the machine has been over could it be that there remains a fuel issue when the engine is loaded. Example something in the fuel tank floating around blocking the suction line. kind regards Uffex