Kubota svl90-2 is showing a e9200 code. Owners manual says it is a faulty Mass Air sensor which is located in the air cleaner assembly. The inner and outer air filters have about 10 hours of use on them as they were replaced not to long ago. I have removed the sensor and wiped it off and checked the wiring from the sensor to as far back as I can see. Nothing is broken, rubbed or out of sorts. Kubota owners manual says the machine needs to be taken to dealer and hooked up to "diagmaster." Trying to avoid this as the nearest dealer is an hour away and a service call to me is expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh, a new sensor is $400 dollars.
check for air/vacuum leaks between the sensor and motor
Could be a bad wire too. Have had this happen before. They do vibrate in the engine compartment quite a bit. Being that Kubota, as well as all other manufacturers, decided to make wiring harnesses “just long enough” to save money on wire I’d imagine, and it causes all sorts of rubbing issues or harnesses failing from the vibration causing a rub though somewhere. I would try and chase the wires from the sensor. Could also be a bad sensor. Not sure how to check it though.