I bought a new Case SV185B and it only has about 80 hours left. After a rain the hidraulic doesn't go off the bucket anymore. I can move the machine forward and backward, but the boom and the bucket won't move. the fuses are ok and it throws no error code. the lights in the control panel all go out. everything normal only the bucket hidraulic does not want. can someone help me?
Does the machine have a door? If it does the magnetic catch on the door and door mount are misalighned. You will see an electric connector the door. unhook the switch that is plugged into the door now. Plug that switch in at the corner of the door. That will bypass the door electronics. It will now work if that is the issue. That said, you no longer have that door safety active. So you can rip your door off if your not careful.
No is open cab this machine
are you sure there is not a red light on in the upper center of the display? The only thing I can think is that the lap bar sensor is malfunctioning. Also as I ponder it, go to the power kill switch in the engine compartment, turn it off for a minute or so and turn it back on and see if that clears it.
the lights turn all off. The power switch off for 12 hours. No result
You did say this happens after it rains, which sounds like wiring or connectors are getting wet. Does it correct itself after it drys out. Are there any belt driven pumps on that machine that could be affected by water.
No have any belt drivin and the machine is during 2 day with sunshin
Just so we are clear, I am not talking about the engine switch but the main electrical switch in the back of the machine. All that, I am guessing you have a safety switch not working correctly.
We found the problem. The big valve (boom and bucket) has 3 solenoid valves and the main one had a small piece of metal in its passage and could not work properly. Probably a factory issue