Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2014 tier3 Case 580sn Definition on diagnostic Symbols

Ross Belloir · 2022-10-29 14:35

I have a 2014 case 580 super n Trying to find information on symbols that come up on the Diagnostic center screen what they are and how to adjust, unsure of whether to buy a operators manual or service manual being there quite expensive didn’t want to buy the wrong one and not get the information I was looking for, Can anybody direct me to find out this information

Replies3
  1. #1nova4812022-10-29 16:11

    Check to see if your manuals are on this website. https://minnpar.com/manuals4.aspx?F...FName=BACKHOE (CASE) 580 SERIES PARTS MANUALS

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-10-29 16:21

    Welcome to HEF, Ross, The parts manual won't be any help with diagnostic codes. I don't think the service manual will either. You prolly need a dealer tech that has access to those codes to help you. gggraham, alrman and a couple other techs will see this thread and hopefully offer some help. Don't buy a parts book, CNH has it online 24/7. You can see it here be sure to have your serial number because there is more than one of them for series 3 SN's. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/casece/light-equipment/loader-backhoes/sn/cn/NA_E_S_49_LOA_034_SN

  3. #3Ross Belloir2022-10-29 23:41

    Thanks for the website, I don’t know that it’s throwing any codes, it’s just the symbols on the diagnostic screen that I’m not sure what they mean, or there function. I have a new problem now… I parked it in front of my shop to clean out, scrubbed the floor sprayed the included cab out, was going to move it but it won’t start. When I turn the key on the low oil pressure indicator comes on in beeps solid I don’t know if this is what’s keeping the back hall from turning over. If I got water where it shouldn’t be and it’s throwing a false low pressure signal would that keep it from turning over at all.