Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2015 bobcat t750 case drain?

Onslaught · 2023-03-10 04:32

Hey guys, I'm doing a full service on my bobcat t750 and was wondering if this machine had a case drain filter? I've looked for it, can't find it, and bobcat parts doesn't show one for the maintenance kits. I'm assuming it doesn't? It doesn't have a charge filter on the hydraulic fan that some other machines don't have. Just figured I'd ask in case others have seen it or it's hidden in a pita spot. Thanks! Roland

Replies6
  1. #1Mbar2023-03-10 06:09

    Case drain goes through fan filter.

  2. #2Onslaught2023-03-10 06:23

    So the case drain filter IS that fan filter technically?

  3. #3Mbar2023-03-10 20:53

    Yes. It’s a poor design but that is the first place to look when suspecting component damage.

  4. #4CM19952023-03-11 11:37

    Wrong forum. Moved to the CTL forum

  5. #5Mbar2023-03-11 14:42

    Is this not the compact track / multi terrain loader page.

  6. #6CM19952023-03-11 14:58

    It is now. I moved the thread from Trackloaders not CTL