Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL130 Problems I’ve got!

azvacs ยท 2023-03-11 10:27

I've posted questions about this machine before but I've still got a few problems with my TL130. Its one of the last ones made with a high serial number. Some background on the machine that I'm trying to save from the scrap heap. Very poorly maintained before I bought it. I have put a new left drive/travel motor in it, (a lot of debris in the strainer) A completely new wiring harness, A few new relays and solenoids, All new filters and fluids. Now for the problems. First, it has very low lifting power. (could not even lift a bucket full of wet snow) increase in the RPM's helps but not much. It tracks a bit the right. I'd like to know what the sub valve is and what it controls. What type of hydraulic hose caps and plugs to use. I need new tracks. I know, Quite a list. I do have a complete manual set, but it is not the best for diagnostics and you cant beat info from experienced techs/mechanics....... Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.