I’m looking at purchasing a compact loader and I found a 2015 John deere 324k with 11,300 hours. He wants $35,000 for it.. What’s considered high hours for these? Would you be scared to buy that model with those hours? What parts are getting to the end of there life on it with those hours? I have no history on the machine other than it came off a farm is southwest MN. Machine is really pretty clean for those hours. It looks like it was taken care of. Maybe had a lot of idling hours? I attached some photos of it. What do you guys think?
I find it hard to believe that machine has a thousand hours on it. It certainly doesn’t look like it spent much time on a farm, or anything that was dirty. The bucket certainly hasn’t done much work.
Looks really clean, up here that machine would be priced MUCH higher given the apparent excellent condition (even with those hours)…..The Yanmar engines have a proven track record. We have had several with high hours (pre emissions) and they are very solid little engines. But…. could this be some kind of scam? Photo in parking lot looks kind of ‘out of place’ Do your research and be careful! Must check out in person! Good luck!
11,000 hours and it still has the paint on the step. Scam. Joe H
I think you are right…
Is this the seller?