Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2015 Terex TC16

Augie22 ยท 2023-07-23 09:57

Just bought a TC16 from an auction with a "ride and drive" - it rode on the truck to my house but that was it. I found that the throttle cable was rigged to run through an access door on the injector pump. This does allow the machine to run, but just barely. What I'm looking for is, does anybody have a picture of their machine so I can see how the throttle cable is supposed to run and what parts I'm missing. Or does anybody have a service manual or know where i could find one. I ordered a couple manuals on line but they are generic for Terex and not helpful. The other option is does anyone know of a Terex dealer that handles mini excavators. Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-07-24 04:34

    Good day You may find better information on the Terex Forum. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Augie222023-07-24 09:25

    Thanks for the pictures. Terex forum? Is that on this site? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

  3. #3uffex2023-07-24 10:12

    Good day Click on the Link https://en.terex-club.com/forum Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Augie222023-07-24 11:17

    Thank you