Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 299d xhp

bowtiedmax · 2023-09-12 17:37

While using machine I started getting a E695-3 code , it would randomly come and go but I was able to keep working, then a 41-4 would appear , then after a few hours a 458-3 come up and that stopped the hydraulics from opening and closing my grapple so I’m done till fixed , Any ideals ? I have ripped off wire to drive motor in the past but it looks good visually, but I’m gonna inspect , but in the past I would get a another code for left or right drive motor, not this time !

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2023-09-13 05:21

    E695-3 is related to the motor speed sensors. Basically not getting a signal from one of the two sensors on one or both sides of the machine. 458-3 relates to the tilt cylinder rod end pressure sensor, and 41-4 could probably be a consequence of it. Attached the troubleshooting procedure, see where it gets you. If you want a complete electrical schematic for the machine please supply a Serial Number to identify the correct document.