Hello, my unit wont start. It gets fuel up to the fuel filter. I am at a point of trying to figure out how the actual fuel cut off solonoid functions. It has a two pole actuator. One is marked pull and the other is hold. For testing the solonoid manual says to apply 12v to pull then 12v to hold. This is the way ( I understand it for) it should be tested. I am assuming both should get power so machine would start. Only the pull does and I cant find any information how to further trouble shoot circuit or location of relays. year of the unit is 2010. thanks
It goes from fuse, thru emergency stop, to Hold on solenoid. My dot is near the fuse. Couldn't convince the dot to place higher on my cell phone. Full schematic is also attached.
That gives me something to look at today Thanks. Is it safe to assume that these two terminals need power all times for machine to run? I am not 100% it is the pull or the hold that I am getting 12v on. I do remember it is a green wire. Pull wire goes off from solonoid to stop relay and there is a G where it connects so I am begining to think it is the pull. (not getting power to) If it is the pull, a location of the stop sol timer and stop sol relay (where is is located and or mounted to the machine) would be excellent. Are the numbers on top of the relay/timers part numbers? I will check it out today. If it is the hold, then it looks like it may only be the emergency switch or a break in the wire. I remember checking all fuses and I have 12v on both sides of fuse. (location of this would be nice if you have it) If it is the pull, a location of the stop sol timer and stop sol relay would be excellent. (location of this would be nice if you have it) If you had any advice to further trouble shoot that would be nice. Since I did not have power at one of the those wires, i declined taking out solonoid to test.
Pull (white) is on timer. Left on continuously will burn out solenoid. Hold (red) is continuously powered when key is on.
Lower picture is my fuel cut off solenoid showing wire colors. white wire ignition power. ( starts at 10.9 then when solenoid 1 shuts off goes to 12v) Green wire 3.6 v for about 1st 20 sec then bumps up tp 4.1 volts when component in 2nd picture de energizes.
Based on those numbers I would guess stop timer has failed. Any chance it is the item with a one circled on it in 1st picture?