Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 310sl no power steering

Rey213 · 2024-11-22 14:06

I have a 310sl with no power steering at all! If I lift tires off the ground I can turn the wheels and all other functions work but the power steering. If I crank it to the side I have no whining noise like there isn’t pressure. I’m unfamiliar with these systems as I am a truck mechanic lol any help is appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612024-11-23 06:24

    Machine serial number please. There are 9 versions of this machine. Below the graphic is a link to the proper way to inspect a filter. Filter Inspection

  2. #2Rey2132024-11-24 20:26

    1 T0310SLCGF294431

  3. #3Rey2132024-11-30 13:27

    No such luck we replaced the pump a little while back. I pulled the cartridge out on the far right and I had a little metal on it. The one on top to the back didn’t have anything. And it was just a plug.

  4. #4Rey2132024-11-30 13:28
  5. #5mg23612024-12-01 06:14

    Sorry, my picture was pointing to the wrong port above. It should have been the plug in next to the cartridge. Having any metal in there is not good.