Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 John Deere 318g

Josuer302 · 2021-10-29 17:35

Hello all, so I’m having a bit of a hard time, not having any experience in the field I’m a bit apprehensive and would like your suggestions and opinions. I’m looking at a 2016 John Deere 318g it has 900hrs for 18,5 and from what I can see the only issues it has are good bit of surface rust and there’s a hrs Hydraulic hose near the bucket the is cut or damaged that he says was from a grapple. I will be using the skid steer for just normal chores around the property. Moving mulch maybe some dirt taking trees off semis(run a nursery) and some clearing with a standard flow brush cutter eventually. My original budget was 15k is this a good direction/ good buy? Is there a way that the hours aren’t correct? Just want something somewhat dependable and easy to work on and that is good all around. thanks all for the help

Replies0

No replies yet.