Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2017 case TV380 error code 3104 & 3108

holwager truck · 2019-06-20 01:42

I have a case TV380 and it is giving me code 3104 & 3108. What is causing this and what’s the fix? I can not find any literature online about it and it has 623 hours.

Replies3
  1. #1phil3142019-06-20 11:13

    I found this if it helps. https://valley-implement.com/error-codes/ Engine: 3104 Rail Pressure Relief Valve -Open Engine: 3108 Controller High Pressure Pump Metering Unit Circuit Short circuit to Ground

  2. #2holwager truck2019-06-20 22:47

    I guess i should have said in first statement What does it mean and how do i fix without the crappy dealer?

  3. #3phil3142019-06-21 07:50

    You didn't say if the machine start and runs or not. Anyway, kind of guessing here. But I'd start with the short to ground. Check the wiring harness going to the high pressure pump and look for wear through, mouse chews, or pinched wires.