Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2017 ED160 throwing Code P1621

Hallback ยท 2022-12-18 17:05

As the title says 2017 kobelco ED160 blade runner excavator 4829 hours on it and it is throwing code p1621. I just had to put new batteries in it and this code jumped up as I jump started the machine prior and I figured it would just go away with the new batteries but it has not. Machine gets used maybe 30 minutes a month at most. Any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2022-12-18 17:35

    Code p1621 is izusu engine control module internal memory, probably caused by the flat batteries and will have to be cleared using dealer softwear as far as I can remember

  2. #2Hallback2022-12-18 19:51

    Would I have to pull the ECM to take it in or have a tech come out and do it?

  3. #3Kobelco ireland2022-12-19 13:12

    It will have to be in machine to clear fault afaik

  4. #4Hallback2022-12-19 18:55

    Ok, thank you