Having issues with my skid steer! Anyone have an engine harness diagram?
A serial number will be needed to source accurate information.
Welcome to HEF Bogdan ! Inquiring minds would like to know. What specific issue are you having? Check your messages.
It won’t start! I can put it in ignition but when I press start nothing happens! The outside lights occasionally flash my buttons don’t work on the keyless start pad! The start/stop are the only two that work! Also have the STOP flashing! Any ideas what’s going on ?
Check for codes in the monitor and report back what is in there (active and stored).
There are no codes!
They on steady or flash? Any wording in the monitor screen?
The green button flashes 5 times after I Press on it!
What is your battery voltage? Any wording in the monitor when the ignition is turned on, or is the monitor dead? Did you check all the fuses? Check to see if there is voltage to fuse F15 when the ignition is powered on.
I will check it today! Thanks
I checked them all, I’m not getting power to F34 and F33
Does your monitor light up? Any wording in the monitor?
I'll take low voltage for $400
Good point. Bogdan, did you measure battery voltage with a voltmeter?
yes it 12.4
I disconnected all the plugs from my HCU and nothing changed! It’s like this module isn’t getting any power! Maybe bad ground idk
It could be a bad ground. When I have had similar issues, it has been a bad battery, battery cable connection, or a bad ground 90% of the time.
These are the two codes I’m getting
Are they the active codes? 2000.09 - EMU lost communication with the ECU. 1196.11 - Anti-Theft fault due to no communication with the ECU. Before checking the voltages and grounds to the ECU, go into the left side fuse box and swap the bottom two big relays (K20 ECU relay and K22 DEF heater relay). Does it start? If not, it"s time to check the voltage supply, grounds, and the communication wires to the ECU.
This thread saved me some trouble, but lacked closure, so I signed up to the forum to add my experience. To the guy who said “low voltage for $400,” I will just say thanks. I have a 2022 Deere 333G on a small farm. I have experienced a few glitches here and there, but after doing some light (2-3”) tree pulling last Thursday for a couple hours, started to get some codes, glitching, and then the hydraulics shut off and the stop light flashing until I shut it down. It was late and dark so I just left the machine in the field and came back the next day. Codes were, basically, everything. HCU, left joystick, right joystick, CAN communication, ECU, and EMU (if I recall). When I powered up pre start, it would act like the joysticks were being moved (beeping and saying activate hydraulics) and it would throw codes. If I proceeded to start it, it would throw codes all over and then stop light would flash and I would just shut it down. Eventually it totally bricked and when I would press the initial start button, it would land with one light on the start button flashing and do nothing else…no crank, no start, nothing, with the peculiar tell of the temp sensor dancing around like it was getting power then not. I checked and traded a bunch of the relays and fuses, only to land in the same bricked state. Needless to say, I was not happy with this meltdown of a machine out in the woods. Long story less long, I searched everywhere for an answer over Friday and Saturday, and didn’t really find much, except for this thread, and the reference to low battery voltage. On Saturday I went to the machine and pulled the battery. It tested “good” but only showed 12.3 volts, and so low charge. I have a lithium booster battery and so put that on the battery and it did not allow me to get the machine started. So, I charged the battery up overnight and installed it and voila! No more electrical gremlins at all. I directly drove the machine out of the woods. I had no idea low battery voltage, even with a good charging system and an old but decent health battery, could cause such problems. I guess the many different electrical draws depend on the battery to smooth things out, and even though I had been operating the machine for a couple hours, the temperature had dropped about 20 degrees in our first cool snap in the Carolina’s…and with me running at lower power with lights and ac compressor on, leading to marginal battery voltage and to a lot of systems starving for supply. I guess the bottom line is to check the battery first! Thanks for this thread. It easily saved me a field visit from Deere. Now I at least know not to let the machine sit for a long time without a charger on it.