I am troubleshooting, I quite sure I am repairing someone's hack into the the lead off the positive battery cable wiring. I have made some videos (see link) of my progress and diagnostics. frustrated with factory service manuals that don't match up to my fuse layout,, and the wiring diagrams of the loom are not matching up. I have a 2017 New holland C232 serial# NHM431134 .. I have factory service manuals from 2011 and 2018 as well as a electrical from 2015 (no wiring diagrams). Nothing from the service manuals matches the fuse/relay layouts or wiring diagrams. I have found a parts manual showing the parts and location of a 60A fuse location behind cab, (see media files). Major stumbling block is what appears to be a bussman fuse cover and what might be the fuse mount with no fuse. It has a bare lug and and i found a small wire with apparent connector broken off. See linked media files... I have started with the basics. fresh Battery at full charge and load tested. all fuses and relays checked. Same crank no start, Same codes..(see notes)...codes 1905 ,1906 - for bad 5V reference voltage are suggesting bad source voltage or grounds. If anyone could shed some insight on this , I would dance the happy dance as I am at a loss for any direction at this moment. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CQn84erFYbGhPmW19
Update ; I have been researching and found out (with the help of a dealer NH tech) that the fuse location is for (an optional) Preheat function as a cold weather package. I am still working on resolving the codes and will be following suggestions about connector locations under the cab with a history of open terminal locations.
Have you tested the Battery positive cables as well as all the ground connections.? How did you do these tests as I was not there when you did any of it? Did you ohm meter test or voltage drop test with current flowing. Can help if you need. Simon C
I used battery tester that I have been using for about a year with respected results. I just got the rig trailered back to my property, will get the cab tilted and do more diagnostics (and repaired).
Your battery could very well be okay, but if you have read many of the posts on this site, many a machine has had failed cables or poor ground connections that caused all kinds of problems. Some the cable was brand new looking and cut off internally. When you are set up, could suggest some easy tests to rule out simple stuff. Best to test some of these things before starting the parts cannon. Simon C