Good evening! Im working on Takeuchi TL10 Serial number: 201000193 Model TL10 Kubota Engine Model V3800 Diesel. That has a Low oil engine pressure, also has not drive forward not drive reverse neither bucket & lift arms. Showing code P0524. Im not familiar with this equipment to do pressure test on Hydrostatic pump neither on charge pump but did check both hydraulic pumps turns when engine is running and delivery Hyd. Oil on both discharge lines. I would like where can I check pressure and troubleshooting and Repair this symptoms on hydraulic system. Also im not sure because of engine. Oil pressure switch fault blocks the Hydraulics function . Any helps or point me to perform a good diagnostic and repair.
I do not know if the engine code will block the hydraulics. I think it is probable a safety interlock is preventing function. Lap bar sensor is the only safety switch, then several relays provide power to Enable hydraulics and drive.
Ok, could you show me any manual to locate those sensor and relays in the machine? And how can I test and troubleshooting?