Hi All I recently bought a 2017 Wacker Neuson ST45 - hoping someone here can help me with two issues: (1) The hydraulic cylinder for the quick attach was missing, but I'm wondering if it was removed due to another problem. When I hold down the quick attach switch, the manual says there is supposed to be some kind of audible signal, is that true? Anyone know what it sounds like?. I tried connecting a cylinder to the valve block and it seems like it closes but can't seem to get it to open. I thought it might be the switch, bought a new one and replaced it. Didn't change anything. Might be related to #2: (2) The version I have has a jog dial on it - the dial seems to work, as in buttons are responsive and I can see things on the screen; however, I can't seem to get to any of the menus for selecting the type of attachment or flow rate / those buttons don't work. The hydraulics seem to work, at least the Std flow that I tried. I guess the question is how to troubleshoot? My instinct is there is some hydraulic control module somewhere that isn't communicating properly with the other systems, but works in a default state. Not sure if that makes any sense. Any advice welcome, including anyone who might have a service manual or know who I might be able to call for help. Appreciate this community. Thanks.
No replies yet.