Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2018 jcb3cx fuel problem ?

Ozark acres · 2024-12-15 10:05

2018 jcb3cx backhoe surges and then dies. 220 hours since all filters and fluids changed. Running fine till now. Any suggestions ? Going to change water separator and fuel filter but only have 220 hours on filters.

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-12-15 11:52

    Did you clean the strainer ?

  2. #2Ozark acres2024-12-15 11:56

    No I will check that. Thanks !

  3. #3Ozark acres2024-12-15 12:37

    Is that on top of the fuel pickup pump?

  4. #4Ozark acres2024-12-15 12:38

    I need service and parts book for it.

  5. #5thepumpguysc2024-12-16 02:09

    It looks like a screw-in strainer on the “inlet” hole.. on the supply pump..

  6. #6Ozark acres2024-12-16 09:06

    Ok. Thanks!

  7. #7Willis Hodgkinson2024-12-26 16:19

    I think your machine will have the electric pump on top of the fuel filter, the seals in these were problematic, also there may be a filter on the end of the pick up pipe in the fuel tank, you can check this by removing the sender unit from the tank, good luck