I just acquired this dozer, still learning a lot. When I press the button on the joystick, the display shows the "blade release" icon but pushing the joystick forward does not engage the "magnetic hold" on it, nor is the blade dropping on the ground to follow the grade. The blade just moves down as if the blade release mode wasn't engaged. I checked the fuses and they were good. Anyone can point me where to look next that would be great. I have the service manual but it does not (from what I can) provide steps to diagnose the problem.
Lots of good experienced help here....with a machine serial#
Welcome to HEF slmobile ! Not sure I can help, but I'll give it a try. Post a picture of your display. Then I know if I can help or not. Did you check all the fuses? If I am not mistaken, your float switch turns on a transistorized relay, which allows voltage through a fuse (F15??) to the float position magnet in your handle. That transistorized relay also sends control voltage to another relay sending voltage through another fuse (F108??) to the float solenoids. At least that is how it works on the Liebherr built Deere.
Resolved - float now works after replacing a relay.