Hello everyone. I've got a 2005 Deere 750J with 10k hours. Dozer was working great until the very end of this last pond job I had it on. Started veering to the right, then would compensate by speeding the right track up to tracks straight. It will continue this process indefinitely. I tried several calibrations to no avail. I swapped the speed sensors to see if the problem would follow the sensor to the other side. Problem remained on the right side track. It does this in low speed and high speed. With the speed sensors unplugged it simply veers to the right without compensation. Has anyone had this problem in the past? Is it possible the solenoid is the issue on that side? All wiring looks to be intact. I'm running out of ideas here. Hoping someone has ran into this in the past and can give some input. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Machine serial number?
Sorry I should have included that. See below: T0750JX113308
Did you find your problem ? Did you check your track pressures left and right sides off CMU I also have been dealing with similar issues.