a little over a month ago I made the mistake of buying this machine on auction. I finally got it home and now it will not start. I had it at a Tak dealer for the better part of 3 weeks. They came back and told me to put 5 new wire harnesses in it for a total bill of $12,000. I have it home and believe I have found one issue. Can anyone tell me where I can find the part in the photos? I believe I traced it correctly through the wire diagram to be a diode. The issue is one of the wires was lose in it. I pulled another and the end is black like it was arcing. Any clue where I can find this part and the tools to remove and install. Tak sells the diode, but the not receiver because they dont want people splicing the wire harness, but for the price of their harness and the amount of labor to swap them out, I have to try.'
Not sure of the exact type of connector but usually there's a small pin area to push on to pop the wires out. Alternatively you could cut both male and female connectors off and use a different 3 pin connector to join them.
Its actually not a connector, that would be much easier cause then I could do what you've explained. The opposite end of the wires holds a diode.