Hey Guys, S/N: 101650461052 I recently bought this Bomag BW138AD-5 roller on auction and i'm trying to get it in operation. I'm getting several error codes, but I don't know what they mean. The operation and repair manuals do not have the codes that are showing on the screens. If anyone has documents that shows these trouble codes, that would be great. Thank you Present codes: 523, 592, 3701, CTO Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Correction on the present error code, it’s 523592 (6 digit code). Does anyone have have any documentation for these error codes?
I'll try to get the information, but Bomag changed their website and I haven't figured out how to navigate it yet.....
I downloaded their Bomag App and tried registering , but i still haven't gotten approval to access the App
Can't help you with specific troubleshooting documentation for the machine in question but SPN 523592 is related to the CAN Datalink.
Thank you for the information Nige