Hi all, my TL12v2 has 320 hours on it's strictly for ranch use. A few weeks when I turned the throttle dial down to the idle position the knob went past the stop at which time a blinking light on the computer screen along with a beeping sound occurred. When I turned the knob back up past idle the light and beeping stopped. However, yesterday after using the machine for an hour or so with the throttle dial wide open it was frozen in that position when I tried to turn it back down to idle. I will break it if I try and force it. Anyone heard of this happening? The dealer has no idea why that happened and I'm trying to figure out if I can fix it myself without having to haul it to their shop. Thanks in advance.
Used and fixed a fair number of Takeuchi machines, can’t say I’ve ever had the throttle knob click beyond its physical limits. -do you have a foot throttle to over-ride the dial throttle and does that work? -are you getting any specific codes or just the warning triangle? -do you have any Aux hydraulic, flow switches or other operator cab buttons accidentally left “on”? -all fuses checked? Years ago I went through a procedure for resetting the throttle/brake limits on a Deere. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was a procedure for this as well.
Thanks for the reply. The problem fixed itself and I have no idea why. Got back in the machine yesterday and the throttle dial went back to idle and works like it should. It's almost as if it reset itself, if that's even possible.
It’s always a good thing to have the machine back to work. The ASV RT40 machines we run will have almost no throttle response upon start up. The Danfoss interface or other computer control systems makes the throttle dial knob dead for a short period of time after start up. Probably to a protection mechanism or system pressures check? I guess the next time it happens try to recall the circumstances surrounding the situation and see if there are any common factors. Cheers