Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2022 Hitatchi 50U

Rick Evans ยท 2023-08-11 21:01

Hey guys, I have a new Hitatchi 50U with 217 hrs on it. Its running like a bag of shi$ I am a retired Toyota/Lexus technician and pulled code W:1210 @ 161.1 hrs. I thought it cleared up, but its back. Can anyone suggest what it might be? Any help would be appreciated, a cure even appreciated more! Thanks in advance p.s. same as a JD 50G

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-08-11 21:36
  2. #2Diesel Dave2023-08-11 21:38

    FYI, at the Deere bookstore there is an option to download a free copy of the Operators Manual for this Hitachi. John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com

  3. #3Rick Evans2023-08-11 21:44

    I googled and could not find that. Thanks! So I did drain that water separator, earlier. Do you think replacing both fuel filters might help? I have put on about 50 hours since that code was set. I didn't really notice anything at higher engine speeds, but at idle I could really feel it. Now its there all the time. Feels like a misfire to me, but I am no diesel mechanic

  4. #4Diesel Dave2023-08-11 21:57

    Replacing fuel filters is a good place to start.