Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

9030B case excavator no swing on right stick?

Hayseed242 ยท 2023-08-12 00:12

no swing on right stick?

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-08-12 00:14

    I think you need to provide a lot more details such as when it started, was it sudden, does it try to move, does the engine change sound, etc.

  2. #2Hayseed2422023-08-12 00:20

    ok...started at once ....no sound no nuthing....buried a cow and was tramming through the field and was going to swing left and the stick was dead?!....no right swing either!?

  3. #3Hayseed2422023-08-12 00:22

    everything else works fine!

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-08-12 00:42

    Did it swing before when travelling? I only ask because I know a guy who had an Hitachi UH121 that didn't have live swing like a UH122. Live swing means you have swing all the time including travelling. Without live swing you can't swing when you're travelling. If that's not the case could a linkage pin or something have fell out?

  5. #5Hayseed2422023-08-12 22:14

    that linkage pin is a good idea!...I will check that! its got a free swing button...you haft to be setting up hill when you push the button the boom will float back down hill untill you press the button again. It doesnt come to a hard stop or make any noise...I have all my controlls but no swing...!