Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2022 Hyundai 210 excavator air con refill

Ksales81 · 2023-09-28 02:23

Hi all, I’m hoping someone could point me in the direction to locate the low pressure refill valve. My a/c has gone off. Usual suspects all ok, compressor/clutch/fuses/relays etc all fine. Just no cold air so next thing is to try a regas. Thanks in advance. Kev.

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2023-09-28 05:25

    Good day kev See attched is the best I have. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2RobertZ2023-09-28 12:53

    Is this what you are looking for?

  3. #3Ksales812023-09-28 13:15

    Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I’m looking for the location of the low pressure line valve so I can top up the gas. Easy enough to find on my cars but a pain to locate on the machine. I found the gas info in the manual as well. But even looking in the parts book it doesn’t really specify the low line valve. I was hoping it was behind the radiator compartment door but only found what I believe to be the pressure sensor.

  4. #4RobertZ2023-09-28 14:58

    #53

  5. #5Ksales812023-09-28 15:09

    Following pipe 53 puts what looks like the valve just behind the compressor where the pipe connects to it. Excellent. Thank you I’ll have a look on Monday when I’m back at work. And undoubtedly it will be in an annoyingly awkward place to reach!

  6. #6Ksales812023-10-02 04:37

    Thanks for the help guys. Found it on the machine and de gassed. Didn’t quite have enough to top it up fully but it’s working again for now. If it runs low again soon it’s a leak

  7. #7uffex2023-10-02 05:51

    Thats great you take the time to come back with answers.