Hey guys I’m at a loss and this is a long shot. So coming back in the other week the maxle decided it didn’t want to go down. When you press the button it lights up, you hear the pump working, but nothing happens. I’m wondering if a pressure relief valve is done for but I’m not sure. Everything has power but no functions.
I did try replacing the switch itself but to no avail. What else is there to diagnose and how?
Pressure gauge check at the cylinder or pressure relief but being modern I'm guessing some type electronic safety. Going back 14 years since drove a 4 axle strong arm or maxle dump
They have a pressure gauge on the maxle, on the maxle pump to I believe but I’m not sure what they need to read.
That's so you can adjust down pressure There's times your light on the drives you don't need all 12K lift in the back. Actual hydraulic gauge see if pressure is going to the cylinder
Honestly it seems like no pressure is getting past the maxle block. I’ll have to check that tomorrow when I get in.