I have a problem with a Bell 2406c Tow tractor with a 6WG200,at first it didn't want to select gears so I took the Valve body out cleaned it up and put it back in and it seemed like it was alright went to site and worked half a day and got a report that it was not taking gears 1st and 2nd forward and it wasn't taking any reverse gears when you put it in reverse it goes forward a bit the comes to a complete stop ....Any advice would be appreciated
Hi Khabazela, first idea was, you mixed up some hoses at control valve. But you mentioned tranny was working properly a half day. So we can exclude that theory. Did you even take away the hoses from channel plate underneath control valve? I'd recommend to check clutch pressures in each gear. See the documents in a conversation.