Hey guys, I am looking for some aftermarket LED lights for my 2024 John Deere motor grader. I have some crappy halogen and would like to upgrade but I don’t wanna pay John Deere prices. I need to get about 12 of them. Any thoughts where I can purchase aftermarket.
How many you want? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=led+tractor+lights&crid=3BPNBKA7EWO4O&sprefix=led+tractor+lights+%2Caps%2C201 Joe H
Are these plug-in play pretty much with the same wiring connections for the John Deere 620 GP
Are they the same wiring connections so that it’s just plug-in and play right away or do I have to rewire the connections?
Nordic Lights Ltd – Lights for heavy-duty vehicles Nordic Lights Ltd. produces premium, high-tech work and driving lights for heavy-duty vehicles in the mining, construction, forestry, material handling and agricultural industries www.nordiclights.com These came on my 057-5 from the factory. I have since ordered them direct from Nordic for my 321D. They are the real deal at a fair price point.
Nordic are what pretty much all the OEMs use if they are installing LED or HID lights.
No idea what terminals they have, I'd guess just bare wire as there are hundreds of different connectors and seems every manufacturer uses some as weird as they can find. They're lights, you want John Deere connectors you're going to pay more. Joe H
I done one excavator with Northern Lights LED'S for less than $500 Can., with Deutsch 2 pin ends. They have multiple strength LED's available and are warrantied for one year. Simon C
I do these light on all the trucks, trailers, one of my skids and my mini. I buy what ever brand has the cheapest price, as I feel they are all made in the same factory. I have had a set on my skid for 10 years maybe. None of them come with connections, I used my beacon wiring to put lights on the rear of the mini. I took a picture of the connector and searched it on my phone ( if you don't have that capability if you post the connector I will happily deep dive the Internet for you) You might also look at light bars more expensive but would eliminate the need for multiple lights and they case a steady beam so no dead spots, the little lights are like using can lights in you hour you have to space them properly to not have shadows Yexiya 12 Pack LED Pods 72w... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BLH4DKS4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I got some on sale at Princess Auto for my skid steer. It's kind of like Harbor Freight. They are a white light and super bright. The only concern is if you clear snow they don't get hot enough to melt blowing snow off.
Light varies a lot between these LED pods. If you can gauge them, you want 100W or more to be brighter than oem.