Hello all, I've got a champion 720A series III that has the 4+2 front wheel assist. Grader serial number 720A-187-1074-20902. The front wheel assist does not work with the controller in the cab, mechanically everything is working as it should, when you manually power the solenoid up front, the wheels will drive. The low pressure warning functions as it should and the foward/reverser lights work when manually powering the solenoid up front either direction. This seems to be a potentiometer setup and does not seem to be either getting or sending out power out of the controller. Was wondering if anyone had any info on these for wiring diagrams/troubleshooting or if the controller could be sent out/tested or replaced if need be? I have attached a few pictures of it. Thanks,
Does it throw any codes on the shift controller? Its probably a way different system, but that's where they show up on my Series 5 G726. You could try these guys for a rebuild/trouble shooting. They rebuilt the transmission controller in the aforementioned Series 5 machine.
No way to show codes unfortunately, she's all old school analog control board. I guess I really need to find a good wiring diagram of it first to make sure its even getting proper power to the controller.
Elvaan Equipment Solutions (formerly Jade Equipment) in Canada specializes in Champion and Volvo graders.