Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2024 new Holland c337 HELP NO POWER

michaelcossaboon · 2025-01-11 08:42

Brand new machine. Less than 100 hours left the headlights on for a couple days I guess went to start. It sat in the machine, turned the key and the lights started flashing on the outside and then nothing. No power, no clicking no – lights nothing. Tried to jump it with a another machine identical to it with jumper cables and got nothing. The battery is testing at 11.5 volts. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about taking the battery out the other machine that's running and see if that starts

Replies3
  1. #1Simon C2025-01-11 22:27

    If the old battery froze while fully disharged, it might be junk. Put in a new battery to start and if it still does not go let us know. Simon C

  2. #2michaelcossaboon2025-01-12 03:16

    So I got to looking and opened the fuse box check fuses and had the ECU fuses all only reading 7v..... Everything else 13v so I got it started after changing the battery put the machine on trailer got to a job and it wouldn't start and I really started up look now because it threw a no can code 1051 so it's saying it was low voltage causing it and I found a wire that comes off the pos side in of battery and I guess my guys blew that fuse and replaced that fuse with a 6a instead of a 15a they also I guess broke the wire so I replace it with a mini 15a and it started right up. Thanks for the info God bl

  3. #3Simon C2025-01-12 21:17

    A little close examination can reveal interesting things. Glad you figured it out. Simon C