Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 317G losing power

HotshotBP · 2025-01-11 17:48

Hi I just bought a used Deere 2021 317G skid steer. It has around 1200 hrs and is in good shape. The issue I’m having with it is that when I’m moving and tip bucket down it really cuts power to the machine. 2 gallons of hydrau hydraulic fluid added after purchase.No active codes but multiple stored codes. Any help or ideas appreciated. Thanks VIN- 1T0317GJTLJ370702 Most recent stored codes; ECU 110.00 ECU 3695.14 ECU 1209.03

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612025-01-12 06:24

    Welcome to HEF HotshotBP ! If those codes do not move to active while the engine is running, I would be checking the fuel delivery system. Plugged vent/filter/fuel line/fitting/pickup? A low pressure fuel system pressure test could confirm suction restriction issues.

  2. #2HotshotBP2025-01-12 09:59

    I’ll do some checking and see what I find. Thank you I do appreciate it!