Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

210 case

gwhammy ยท 2015-01-24 09:44

Looking for a excavator and found three coming up an auction near me. I know nothing about case excavator, had a couple case 580c's rubber tired backhoes before and they were real tough. Any up or downs to these machines. I do know they came from an area that has a lot of rock, well almost all rock along the Missouri river. Auction owner is a friend of mine and he told me to come run them if I want.

Replies3
  1. #1JGibson2015-01-24 10:45

    Good machines. I have no experience with Case excavators, but we run Link Belt which is basically the same thing. Case used to run cummins and I am not sure when they switched over too the izuzu. The izuzu is an awesome engine, they are the most fuel efficient engine you can buy, and they have tons of power. They don't have a lot of issues at all. I would run the machines and see what you think of them. Also check out your Case dealer, if they are any good and will stand behind their products, then I would definitely suggest you buy one. We on the forums can warn you of troubles, and give our opinions on what is or isn't a good machine, but all that matters is that it works for you. The best person to talk to about Case hoes would be Shimmy1

  2. #2dayexco2015-01-29 21:33

    have a hyundai 210-lc-7 with 4300 owner/operator hrs. 5.9 cummins, VERY nice shape. jrb coupler, one way hydraulics to end of stick. PM me if you'd like more info.

  3. #3Shimmy12015-01-30 01:20

    Case 210B first how to have the Isuzu. I haven't had a straight 210, I believe they are pretty close to a 9030B. The 210B is going to be a little heavier and have the fuel-pinching Isuzu. I did find a 210 that had an Isuzu engine, but I think they are pretty rare.