Hello all I bought a 3cx white cab model but I don't have any reg and I don't know what year it is. I have the serial number is there anyway to get the year somewhere from that? Thanks very much.
I assume you are talking about a JCB backhoe? Or something Caterpillar with a 3cx serial number prefix? Either way, you can buy a book called a serial number guide, or post machine model and serial number on here, there's many of us on here that own these books, and somebody will look it up for you.
Hi White cabs were around Y or A prefix approx 1982 ish from memory as we had 7 at the local council all 2 wheel drive for salt loading winter and road works the rest of the time front axle king pins were always wearing due to the salt great fun welding up and reaming back to size. Jeff