i have no hydraulics on a 215 excavator.i need help.thanks
A little more info please. Did it make any odd noises before? Did it happen quickly?
What pumps do you have on it? Individual cat pumps or rexroth both in one housing? I trust the lockout lever is working. Has the coupling been ratteling lately? Later Bob
I've had this happen a few times but on Hitachi's end's up being the hydraulic pump coupling shattering.Bit more info would be ideal.
hi there. it has been setting for 3 years it worked good whan it was parked.but the kids pulled the wiring of in the cab.now nothing works.it is a 1979 215 cat excavator with two pumps.even the drive don't work.
hi there, it has been setting for 3 years. it worked good whan it was parked. the kids pulled the wiring of in the cab.now nothing works.it got 3 pumps on it.it is a 1979 215 cat excavator.even the drive don't work.thanks
Send me an email and I will send you a 215B wiring diagram