Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

226b lap bar and parking light blinking

doobi350 · 2024-10-13 21:35

Hi I have a cat 226b skidsteer that runs great but won't release the brake and engage the hydraulics I've read through the threads about this but can't find anything that shows the specific solenoid locations is there a diagram for this

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-10-14 04:03

    It might pay you to investigate the operation of switch for the lap bar, and the seat switch if it has one, first. All the various switches function as inputs to two electronic controls that in turn signal the respective solenoids. It may pay you to look under the floor and check their condition. That area usually doesn’t get cleaned very often and the area is known to fill up with dirt Post a Serial Number for more detailed information. There are quite few different models.

  2. #2doobi3502024-10-14 06:47

    Thanks for your response I have checked the lap bar switch and seat switch I've to testing ohm on the interlock ecm pin 3 and pin 68 but I don't have 5000 ohm my machine i a 226 b2 serial number *CATO226BKMJH11358*

  3. #3Nige2024-10-14 07:12

    This THREAD pretty well covers everything you might need. During the course of the diagnostic errors in the troubleshooting procedure were found that you need to be aware of. Specifically you need to read Posts #55, 56, & 58 on Page 3 and use that information with RENR6417. You will need RENR6417-01, REHR6419-06, and the document on the Interlock electronic Control. You can download them from the same thread.