Hello, I am in dire need of a 24" bucket that will fit a 1989 Liebherr 932. Anyone have one for sale, or know where I can get one? Or possibly if anyone has knowledge about maybe another make that would easily adapt to this machine? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike
have you measured the pins and spacing of the ears on your bucket yet? you'd be better off seeing if there is a newer machine that has a similar bucket that will fit and search for that bucket. or order a new one if you need it that badly. or if you find a cheap enough 2 foot bucket for a similar sized machine then get new ears put on it to match your machine.
Ditchdiggerll, refer to my thread on HEF here Go to the nealy the end of the thread for the newest version of the spec list. I do have a 24" pin-on bucket for sale....see here Even if the pin-on specs don't match your machine, you could probably use a pin-grabber type quick coupler with it. Or, as eric12 suggested, modify or replace the hangers/ears to fit your machine.