Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

246D3 serial #601976 speed sensor problems

Wire pliers · 2024-01-03 12:18

Hey all, getting an event code of E569-2 & 570-2. Mack ice is locked in creep speed (turtle) also. Have a feeling it’s in the harness somewhere but with no access to diagrams I’m kinda stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2024-01-03 12:33

    "246D3 serial #601976"​ Do you mean AH601976 by any chance.? E569 & E570 Events are consequences, not causes. Somewhere you will have one or more Diagnostic Codes for speed sensor issues. These will be one of four; 2685, 2685, 2687, & 2688, followed by a dash and either 02 or 08. We need to know which one you have and what the suffix is at the end.

  2. #2Wire pliers2024-01-03 13:04

    Didn’t see any of these but I’ll look again soon as I return from lunch. Thanks

  3. #3Wire pliers2024-01-03 14:21

    I list all the codes as of now. Event codes 391-1 air filter (have to blow it out daily because of environment it’s in) 568-2 unexpected left motor forward speed 569-2 570-2 875-2 low voltage 60032-2 Diagnostic codes 3700-3 loader bucket inclinometer sensor voltage above normal 3999-3 right joystick trigger switch voltage above normal. I had previously looked for the codes you listed. I saw you listed them in another post, when my machine didn’t have those codes I went ahead and made a this post.

  4. #4Wire pliers2024-01-03 14:37

    Serial is a DAKC601976

  5. #5Nige2024-01-03 15:46

    Actually KC601976, the last 8 of the 17-character PIN. Starting with 60032-2, that just the engine speed limited before the machine warms up. 875-2 is also nothing to worry about. E568, 569, 570, & 571 all relate to speed sensors. See attached - follow the troublshooting flow chart.

  6. #6Nige2024-01-03 15:53

    Here is the procedure for 3700-3 which is very common on these machines. Can you post up a photo of the other one when it's on the LCD screen. I think it's something to do with the work tool trigger.

  7. #7Wire pliers2024-01-03 16:33

    I will if I can catch it when it’s up. I rarely operate it and the couple hours I spent on it today no codes whatsoever popped up. Thanks for your help