Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

247B aux circuit quitting

John Exnowski ยท 2020-10-26 22:02

I have a 247B that will all of a sudden quit while I'm using it but once things start to get warm it will kick out. If i leave it down for a bit it will work again. I'm leaning towards the relay for the circuit but need a diagram of the electrical and the hydraulic circuits. any ideas?

Replies6
  1. #1Tyler d4c2020-10-26 23:23

    Roller switch or push button control

  2. #2John Exnowski2020-10-27 00:32

    both

  3. #3Tyler d4c2020-10-27 07:45

    Check the 8 volt supply from the ecm to the roller switch if it is ok check the out put of the switch in neutral its should be 4 volts one way two volts one way 6 volts if this isn't right its the switch if the switch is not getting the 8 volt supply its a ecm problem. But first make sure the ecm is getting machine power aka 12 volts I cant remember wire numbers off top my head ill look this evening

  4. #4Nige2020-10-27 08:39

    If you want electrical and/or hydraulic schematics please supply a Serial Number. Too many possibilities just to take a shot in the dark.

  5. #5John Exnowski2020-10-27 23:58

    MTL03939

  6. #6Nige2020-10-28 06:43

    Sent you a copy.