Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t300 hydrostatic pump

jerry hill · 2020-10-21 08:21

2004 Bobcat t300, right hand side of hydrostatic pump is not allowing enough pressure to supply the drive motor. I'm looking for a good right hand side, dont need the whole hydrostatic pump, just the right side. Otherwise once I get it off, I will have to locate parts needed in order to rebuild what I got. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy parts for what I will be needing if I do rebuild. Don't want to purchase direct from Bobcat as they are too expensive to deal with. Jerry

Replies2
  1. #1jerry hill2020-10-24 08:16

    I keep hoping someone will suggest a place with better prices than a bobcat dealership to buy parts from. But seems no one is talking on this forum. Jerry

  2. #2FlatTire2020-12-23 10:16

    Hopefully you’ve found your parts already, but try posting in “skid steers”, not mini skid steers.